November 25, 2014

Give Thanks Everyday!

This week is Thanksgiving, and as I think about everything this holiday means, I begin to realize once again how much for which I have to be thankful. It’s easy to remember this when there’s a holiday that spotlights the idea of giving thanks. I just wish I could remember to be thankful each and every day.

You know how life gets in the way of actually being present in the moment? Work and family life gets hectic. It’s not that I don’t stop through out the year and count my blessings. It’s just that I to take what I’ve been given in this life and embrace it with gratitude more often.

Everyone here at Morse + Harris Marketing hopes that you can find thankful moments in your “everydays” more often as well. May each and every normal moment be the chance for you to be grateful. Let us all say thanks a little more and remember how lucky we are each day.

Let’s all give it a try - starting today.

Happy Thanksgiving and may the gratitude of this holiday follow you throughout your new year.